Intelect Transport Ultrasound by Chattanooga
A New Dimension in Ultrasound
• Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
• Ten new user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
• Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
• Beam Nonuniformity Ration (BNR)5:1 Maximum
• 110V or battery powered option
• New, ergonomically designed applicators in variety of sizes (1cm2, 2cm2, 5cm2 and 10cm2)
• Applicators are interchangeable with Electronic Signature residing on all transducers
• Head warming function on all applicators
The Battery Pack is designed for treatment away from outlets, allowing therapy to be performed anywhere.
The specially designed carrying bag (optional) can be used to protect and transport unit and its accessories on the go.
• For more information please visit Chattanooga's website, www.chattgroup.com