The New Ergomedic 828e is the successor to the 818e.
- This bicycle has a new softer design a completely housed flywheel and strengthened frame.
- A new electronic instrument shows effective output in watts and heart rate using telemetry (type Polar).
- The Monark pendulum balance ergometer is the world's most used test cycle for fitness testing at work.
- Electronic meter that shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM), heart rate in beats per minute (HR), cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME), intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED), plus distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE).
- In addition braking power can be set giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT).
Please contact for more information.