Eclipse+ Digital TENS
- Number of channels - 2 fully independent
- Constant current - Up to a resistance of 1500 Ohm
- Stimulation - current/channel (0-60 mA)
- Pulse width - 50-400 s
- Pulse rate - 1-120 Hz
- Waveforms - Asymmetrical biphasic pulse 100% compensated.
- Stimulation modes - 7
- Number of programs - 11
- Timer - 1-60 min in steps of 1 min / Off
- Warranty - 3 years parts and labor
The Empi ECLIPSE+ Digital TENS Stimulator
- Continuous (C)
- Strength Duration (SD)
- Burst (B)
- Modulated Rate (MR)
- Modulated Width (MW)
- Combination Modulation (CM)
- Mixed Frequency (MXF)
- The next generation in the world renowned Eclipse product family designed to provide the ultimate flexibility in the management of pain relief.
- The Empi ECLIPSE+ Digital offers a comprehensive selection of pain management programs for the effective treatment of chronic acute-traumatic and post surgical applications.
- It is fully programmable simple to use and features unlimited customized treatment programs using seven (7) different modes of stimulation; Continuous, Strength Duration, Burst, Modulated Rate, Modulated Width, Combination Modulation, Mixed Frequency.
- Eleven (11) user-defined treatment programs that can be programmed and stored in the device for customized treatment of an extensive range of pain conditions.
- Features seven (7) different modes of stimulation variable pulse rate and pulse width settings and independent amplitude controls.
- Simply choose your stimulation mode and set the parameters in order to design your patient-specific program. The program is then stored in the simulator and can easily be used in clinic or for home treatment.
- 2 Fully Independent Channels that allows you to use two different programs at the same time.
- There is an independent timer available for each channel making it possible to program each channel individually from 0-60 minutes.
- Program lock feature allows individual programs to be locked to prevent unintentional program modifications during clinical or home use.
- Pause function enables adjustments to the initial electrode placement during treatment.
- Two different levels of compliance including individual patient usage time and total device usage time.
- Auto stimulation mode assists the patient to easily find the optimal level of stimulation to ensure the maximum therapeutic outcome is achieved with each treatment.
- Equipped with a vivid back light providing a dynamic view of the device status and screen functions in all lighting conditions.
- The on board microprocessor continually monitors the proper functioning of the device and will immediately report any errors or problems on the screen.