Ichthopaste Zinc Paste & Ichtammol Bandage
- Ichthopaste is a bandage made of open woven cloth impregnated with a paste containing 6.32 % Zinc Oxide BP and 2 % Ichthammol BP rolled onto a plastic core.
- Ichthopaste provides topical treatment. It provides a moist wound-healing environment over a leg ulcer helps to reduce skin irritation and soothes and protects surrounding skin. It will not dry out in use.
- Ichthopaste is for use as a topical treatment only. It is indicated to assist the management of leg ulcers. Where venous insufficiency exists the paste bandage should be used under graduated compression bandaging.
- Ichthopaste is also suitable for use in the treatment of chronic eczema/dermatitis where occlusion is indicated
- Open weave bandage impregnated with zinc oxide and Ichthammol past
- Individually wrapped