Intelect Mobile Combo by Chattanooga
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies
- Pulsed and continuous ultrasound therapy operation (10% 20% 50% and 100%)
- Variable duty cycle outputs of 16Hz 48Hz or 100Hz for ultrasound.
- Multiple waveforms on board: (2 Pole IFC 4 Pole IFC Galvanic High Voltage Pulsed Current (HVPC) microcurrent Russian Trabert Monophasic Triangular Monophasic Rectangular Diadynamic VMS and TENS
- 15 user-defined memory positions.
- Lightweight design along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag make transport easy.
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop wall mount or mobile use.
- Ergonomically designed sound heads for ultrasound therapy in variety of sizes (1 cm2 2 cm2 5 cm2 and 10 cm2)
- All sound heads are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature residing.
- For more information please visit Chattanooga's website www.chattgroup.com