MediHoney Antibacterial Wound Gel
- Can be used for both chronic and acute wound care.
- Contains 80% Antibacterial Leptospermum (Manuka) Honey™ and 20% natural gelling agents.
- Creating an antibacterial environment that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria including antibiotic resistant organisms.
- Fast, effective autolytic debridement on sloughy and necrotic tissue in an antibacterial environment
- Rapidly removing malodour
- Provides a moist wound healing environment thus reducing trauma and pain at dressing change
Indications for use:
- Leg/foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Necrotic/Sloughy wounds
- Malodorous wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Superficial wounds such as cuts, scratched, abrasions
- Superficial burns
- General first aid