- Handy guide focuses on assessment as an invaluable tool for massage therapists
- With a clear-and-concise writing style it presents the signs and symptoms associated with the conditions you are most lifeley to encounter in practice in one easy-to-use pocket size reference.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Whenever you need A & P information quickly turn to this handy easy to understand pocket guide.
- Superb full-color illustrations with precise labels accurately identify every structure
- Each joint tab features subcategories for pathology across the lifespan and addresses medical screening imaging mechanism of injury ROM strength and functional deficits and special tests
Ther Ex Notes
- Ideal reference for class or clinical
- Organized by body region presents the guidlines photographs and descriptions needed to manage patients with a variety of musculoskeletal or neuromuscular conditions
- Guide to examination and treatment with illustrations and photographs most in full color.
- 8 tabs packed with all the information you may need to quickly respond to any situation.
- Handy pocket size and waterproof pages are great for students and educators on the go while NCLEX tips highlighted throughout make it perfect for those preparing for the licensure exam
- Covers over 100 emergency and nearly 2000 common prescription drugs; covers primary and secondary trauma and offers a simple approach to the rapid triage of multiple patients.
- Differentiates the skills and tasks performed at the basic and intermediate levels as well as those performed by paramedics identifying the primary responsibility of each.
PT Clinical Notes
- Prepare for the everyday encounters faced in the hospital rehab facility nursing home or home health setting
- Arranged by anatomic region provides an overview of functional anatomy and joint kinematics for the spine and extremities.
- Detailed description of patient and clinician position along with photographs that include force vector arrows and points of stabilization is provided.