Multi-purpose foot boot helps in the healing and prevention of heel and toe ulcers and safeguards against foot drop
Recommended use for patients at risk for planter flexion contracture foot drop hip rotation and decubitus heel ulcers
- Large heel cavity helps keep heel isolated and free from pressure.
- Polymer splint can accommodate up to 45-degrees of plantar flexion.
- Machine washable liners made from moisture absorbing Ortho-Wick to help keep skin dry.
- Detachable toe post securely held in place by two mounting points.
- The anti-rotation bar locks in place and easily stores when not in use.
- The optional ambulation sole easily attaches without tools.
||13" to 16"
||7" to 10"
||15" to 18"
||9" to 14"