Aircast FP (Select) Walker
- Customizable independent air cells (no separate hand bulb) allows the patient full control for an individualized fit.
- Non-marking, skid resistant rubber treads for greater traction and longer wear.
- SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike to reduce heel pain
- Low profile rocker sole enables a normal walking gait with less fore foot angulations' and reduces hyperextension of the knee, enhances mobility, and mid-stance section is designed to minimize hip differential.
- Custom and comfortable fit: trimmable and heat moldable simi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient.
- Sleek open-frame design provides ventilation and maximum patient protection and compliance.
- Shell contours around the malleoli eliminating pressure for sustained comfort.
- Three-strap system evenly disperses pressure and eliminates pooling of edema.
- Shell: Polypropylene
- Front Panel: High Density Polyethylene
- Straps: Nylon
- Inflation Pumps: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Liner: Nylon/Polyurethane/Polyester (Outer/Foam/Inner Mesh)
- Binding: Polyester
- Outer Sole/Insole: Eva/Rubber
- Selector dial: Nylon
- Offers a moderate level of support and Aircast's quality effectiveness and comfort in an economical model
- Main indications for the Standard are:
- Stabilize fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg
- Severe ankle sprain
- Post-operative immobilization
||4 - 7
||5 - 8
||7 - 10
||8 - 11
||10 - 13
||11 - 15