- Used as a self-healing tool and a posture aid.
- AcuBack may be placed behind your low back while sitting in a chair to help maintain the natural curve of your lower back.
- This significantly reduces strain on the spinal discs & joints and muscles as well as decreasing organ compression.
- It can also be used as a self-healing tool for tight muscles and joints in many parts of your body including the neck low back and legs.
- Unique design features safely apply acupressure and heat to painful congested areas of the body.
- This increases nutrient and blood flow flushing out built up muscle wastes.
- It also enhances joint motion releases natural painkillers and sedatives and stimulates nervous system relaxation responses
*Also see Dr. Cohens Acuball.