DriSleeper Eclipse Wireless Bed Wetting Alarm
- Has been proven in successfully treating bed wetting in up to 90% of children over the age of 5.
- Non-metal Urosensor technology will not corrode over time and is sensitive to the skin.
- Wireless Urosensor™ is placed in the underwear and sends a radio signal to the alarm base the instant that urine touches it, triggering the extra loud
- Docks on the DRI Sleeper alarm unit when not being used and engages a second level of the battery saving technology.
- Over time, this process helps to teach the unconscious mind to waken at the need to urinate.
- Long term battery cell.