Cefar PRIMO Pro II TENS Unit
- Cefar PRIMO Pro II TENS unit builds on the already estabilished technology of the original PRIMO Pro with the next generation.
- Offers TENS and EMS/NMES programs to treat different kinds of pain and muscle rehabilitation.
- Choose between 10 preset programs, and 5 open slots to create your own personalized programs.
- P1: TENS Conventional (High Frequency)
- P2: Burst/Endorphin (Low Frequency)
- P3: Modulated Pulse Duration Stimulation (High Frequency)
- P4: Treatment of Sensitive Areas (Short Pulse Duration)
- P5: Mixed Frequency Tens (Han Stimulation)
- P6: Neuromodulation
- P7: Cefar Flow Tens - 4 electrodes
- P8: Endorphinic Low Frequency
- P9: Tactile Sensitivity (High Frequency)
- P10-15: Custom Programs
- 1+1 Function - features 2 independent channels that can be managed separately.
- Compliance monitor - clinician's can track patient's progress by monitoring hours of usage since device was reset or total hours.
- Unit can be locked to ensure patient will only use the appropriate program.
- Some programs have a preset timer.
- An automatic keypad lock prevents accidental changes in amplitude.
- A clear display shows the current settings.
- Powered by an internal rechargeable battery - simply plug into the charging cable and unit will charge in less than 90 minutes.
- Outputs: 2 independent channels
- Pulse Shape: Constant asymmetric rectangular current (TENS), symmetric (NMES)
- Max. Pulse Intensity: 99.5 mA (TENS), 99 V (NMES), 30 mA (Electoacupuncture).
- Pulse Intensity Increments: 0.5 mA (TENS), 1 V (NMES), 0.1 mA (Electroacupunture)
- Pulse Width: 60-400 us
- Frequency: 1-120Hz
- Battery Life: 6-10 hours on a full charge
- 3 Year Warranty
Cefar Primo Pro II comes with 2 sets of lead wires, wall charger, 1 set of electrodes, neck strap, belt clip, carrying case, and user manual