Intelect® RPW Shockwave
Contact us for more details.
- Radial pressure waves offer a non invasive treatment solution for long term insertion and soft tissue pathologies.
- Local treatment of the affected area will enhance and reset the healing pattern, while reducing pain and improving function.
- Radial Pressure Wave therapy is indicated for conditions that are normally very difficult to treat.
- Physical effects of radial pressure waves include: Pain reduction, increased metabolism, as shockwaves influence the tissues on a cellular level, revascularization effect, the the renewed blood flow promotes tissue healing and regeneration, and muscle tone recovery.
- 2 Channel output connection.
- Full color LCD touch screen technology.
- Ramp feature providing a gradual, automatic and smooth intensity increase during treatment.
- Convenient storage platform for secure and easy access of hand pieces, transmitters and gel.
- 360° swivel rotation of interface
- Easily adapt treatments to meet specific patient needs
- Interchangeable transmitters
Please call for more information and pricing.