Biatain Alginate Dressing
- Biatain Alginate Ag can be used on all moderate to heavily exuding partial to full thickness wounds including leg ulcers pressure ulcers diabetic foot ulcers donor sites traumatic wounds and second degree burns.
- Biatain Alginate Ag may be used on infected wounds or wounds at risk of infection.
- Biatain Alginate Ag can be used under compression bandages.
- Biatain Alginate Ag should not be used on dry or lightly exuding wounds or to control heavy bleeding.
- Biatain Alginate Ag is a highly absorbent silver alginate dressing for moderately to heavily exuding infected wounds and wounds at risk of infection.