Adaptic Non-Adherent Dressing
- A non-adhering dressing.
- Helps protect tissues and trauma during dressing changes.
- Indicated for dry to heavy exudating wounds.
- Primary dressing made of knitted cellulose acetate mesh, impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum emulsion.
- Exudate easily passes through to the secondary absorbent dressing.
- Can be left on for several days depending on the amount of exudate.
Indications for use:
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Venous ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Nail extractions
- Staples and suture lines
- Surgical incisions and reconstructive procedures