Cefar Rehab X2 TENS/NMES Device
- The Cefar Rehab X2 is a pocket size stimulator that can be used in the clinic or at home.
- Enjoy the convenience of having both TENS and NMES available in the same unit.
- Cefar Easy Touch helps the patient to easily find the right level of stimulation and to enhance the most effective treatment.
- The Cefar Rehab X2 has:
- 6 preset TENS programs
- 21 NMES preset programs
- 3 Customizable programs
- Cefar Flow Tens is one of the preset programs. By using both channels (four electrodes) at the same time you obtain pain relief together with a pleasant massaging pumping feeling. Recommended to be used on larger areas of the body like the back neck hip or shoulder.
- Cefar Easy Touch Automatic Intensity Adjustment - At the press of a button, the intensity is automatically set and adjusted according to the results of the auto test analysis Cefar Easy Touch makes treatment easier and ensures stimulation take place at an optimal and effective level.
- Hand switch allows manual adjustment of the contraction time in intermittent stimulation programs, thereby ensuring effective and personalized treatment.
- Available for purchase or monthly rental.
- Complete package includes: Cefar Rehab X2 Unit, Carrying Case, Battery, Leadwires, Dura-Stick Electrodes, Belt Clip, and User's Manual.
- Amplitude: 99.5 max
- Pulse Rate: 1-120Hz
- Pulse Width: 400uS
- 3 Year Warranty