Comfeel® Plus Transparent Dressing
- Thin, transparent, hydrocolloid dressing for no-to-low exudate wounds.
- Transparency allows for wound inspection and tracking, resulting in fewer dressing changes.
- Features semi-permeable top film which allows for evaporation, but prevents bacteria and water from entering wound site.
- When dressing comes in contact with exudate, a viscous gel is formed which absorbs the exudate, but doesn't stick to wound.
- Dressing can stay on the wound for up to 7 days
- May be used for superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds, and skin abrasions