- Protects and supports the entire thumb and wrist for conditions such as arthritis, tendinitis, sprains, strains, skiers thumb, gamekeepers thumb, de Quervains, wrist instabilities, and post-surgical repair.
- Metal volar wrist stay is pre-bent to position the wrist in functional extension (approximately 15).
- Volar wrist and thumb stays can be bent to conform as needed and can be removed as the condition improves.
- Remove inserts prior to hand or machine washing. Air dry.
- Two lengths available: Regular: 6-7" Long: 8-9"
- Made of thin 1/16" perforated neoprene with terry cloth liner that helps keep skin dry. Neoprene can be trimmed and will not fray.
- Thumb tip can be trimmed to allow full IP flexion.
- Anti-microbial and latex free.
To determine size measure the circumference around the DPC.
||7" - 7 3/4"
||7 3/4" - 8 3/8"
||8 3/8" - 9"