Comfort Cool® Wrist Wrap with Ulnar or Dorsal Support
- Versatile splint can be used to prevent ulnar deviation or wrist extension.
- Ideal for tendinitis wrist instability ulnar drift problems or triangular fibrocartilage complex tears.
- The 1/16" (1.6mm) perforated neoprene offers support without excessive bulk or warmth.
- Neoprene can be trimmed and customized easily.
- Double-layer insert pocket protects and supports either the dorsal or the ulnar side of the wrist and helps prevent unwanted movement.
- Soft terry cloth liner is comfortable against the skin.
- Included 3/32" (2.4mm) thick Omega Max thermoplastic insert offers firm support and restricts wrist movement depending on placement.
- Allows the thumb and fingers to move freely.
- For dorsal support simply order the splint size for the opposite hand.
- Hand wash air dry.
To size measure wrist circumference.