- Indicated for wide-area fixation and widely used in place of surgical tapes to secure and retain primary dressings on surgical or wound sites.
- Provide light compression without causing constriction for joints and highly contoured parts of the body.
- Convenient and easily cut to size they eliminate waste.
- Often used with Leukotape P as an underlay.
- Similar brands available (i.e. Hypafix).
Available in: 2" 4" 6" 8" & 12".
Length per roll: 10yd.
- Retains primary dressing on small to large surgical or wound sites.
- Ideal use for areas of body requiring flexibility such as elbows and knees.
- Ideal base coverage for areas applying the patellofemoral taping technique.
Features and Benefits
- Soft stretchable non-woven polyester adapts well to the body
- Provides light compression without causing constriction
- Polyacrylate adhesive holds dressing safely even in the presence of moisture
- Easily cut to eliminate waste
- Latex Free