Cti Flex Wrist Brace
- An orthoses designed to help restore functional and structural characteristics of the wrist.
- Wrist braces enable patients to return to activities sooner while reducing the risk of re-injury even in activities with a high incidence of wrist trauma.
- Available in both custom and off-the-shelf models CTi.
- Allows for limited and controlled extension and flexion.
- Has a patent-pending bi-axial articulating hinge system that also allows ulnar and radial movement.
- The open palm design is comfortable and limits obstruction of the patients grip while the rigid dorsal frame provides stability and support.
- The frame is constructed of a high-strength lightweight combination of kevlar composite epoxy resin and carbon fiber.
- Please call for details.