Ortho-Foam PIP Extension Splint
- Treat a variety of diagnoses involving PIP joint tightness.
- Indicated for PIP joint limitation of 45 or less.
- Approximately 8oz. of force is applied when the PIP joint is in 15 of flexion.
- The contoured center pad distributes pressure evenly on the PIP joint.
- Bilateral wires may be bent to adjust force and to accommodate changes in edema.
- Only minimal extension of the MCP joint occurs.
- Nice low-profile splint for Boutonniere deformity.
To size measure from the distal palmar crease to the distal finger crease (finger extended). See sizing chart pictured.
DPC to DIP Length: