Finger Gutter Splint
- Contoured finger splint provides a comfortable fit with firm stable immobilization.
- Useful for fractures dislocations ligamentous injuries fingertip injuries and other soft tissue injuries.
- The splint can be cleaned with soap and lukewarm water
- It should be allowed to dry thoroughly before reapplication
- Splint can be widened without heating by gently bending edges outward. If needed splint which is made from 1/16" (1.6mm) Ezeform Light splinting material can be spot heated with a heat gun or in a heat pan of water at a temperature of 150 to 160 degree F. (65 - 70C). Heating the entire splint may cause it to lose its preformed shape.
- Latex Free
For size measure from the web to the tip of the finger.