Gymnic Physio Roll
- The peanut-roll or physio-roll is essentially two balls joined together to create a tool which allows for a great use variety and a higher stability as against the standard single ball.
- Ideal for those who have coordination and balance difficulties for disabled people for elderly people and also for nursery schools.
- Therapists can sit on the ball and support the patients movements.
- The small size Physio Rolls are used also for pets with movement reflex and stability deficiencies as well as for behavioural problems and post-operative rehabilitation.
- Recommended weight: max. 120 kg 270 lbs / Tested load capacity: max. 300 kg 660 lbs.
- Available in 5 sizes.
- In case of puncture the ball bursts. Please make sure that the ball is used on a surface free from pointed objects.
- For body weight exercise only. Lifting weights while using the product may cause injuries to the user.