Headmaster Cervical Collar®
- Head Master collar offers easily adjustable, firm head support.
- Designed to correct neck flexion or extension postures.
- Covered in soft washable fabric the Collar can be easily formed by hand to fit snugly under the chin
- Features a low profile appearance access to a traceal tube low heat retention and firm support
- Latex free
- Mutiple Sclerosis
- Dropped Head Syndrome
- Other conditions resulting in neck muscle weakness
Headmaster Cervical Collar Sizing
Take a measurement with a ruler from the center of the chin in a straight line to the "corner" of the jaw (as shown in the picture). Choose the size of neck brace which most closely matches the measurement. If the measurement falls between two neck brace sizes choose the smaller neck brace size.
Collar Sizing Chart
Large: 5" / 13cm
Medium: 4.5" / 11.5cm
Small: 4" / 10cm
Junior: 3.5" / 9cm
Child: 3" / 7.5cm
Infant: 2.5" / 6.5cm
* Fitting instructions are enclosed with each neck brace. *
Latex version is being phased out. Limited supply remaining.