Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope
- Characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann® Mechanical Stethoscope line.
- Useful in a broad range of healthcare settings as a diagnostic tool during physical assessment of heart, lung, and other body sounds.
- Tunable diaphragm amplifies sound range - simply apply more or less pressure to adjust frequency heard.
- Dual-lumen tubing combines two sound paths in one tube - this eliminates rubbing noise generated from traditional double tubes.
- Features snap tight soft sealing ear-tips for optimal comfort and excellent acoustic seal.
- Special-procedures adapter included for neonatal or pediatric auscultation.
- Non-chill bell increases patient comfort
- Polished stainless steel chestpiece.
- Latex free.
- Approx Length: 27"
- Approx Weight: 185g
- Tunable Diaphragm x 1
- Chestpiece Diameter: 1.9"
- 7 year warranty
Please note: colour availability is subject to change.
This item is special order and therefore final sale.