Mefix Adhesive Tape - 10cm x 10m
- Can be used to fixate a wide variety of dressings and devices to the skin, including swabs, catheters, and tubes.
- Pre-measured in 10cm intervals so it is convenient to cut to the shape and size you need.
- Protection paper also has a perforated split every 10cm so you can apply and remove it easily.
- Water-based, solvent-free adhesive is kind to the skin.
- Protection paper supports convenient measurement and cutting.
- Flexible fabric conforms to body contours and allows movement.
- Air and water permeable to prevent maceration of the skin.
- Please be careful not to apply Mefix under tension as this may cause shearing forces which can damage the skin.