An economical teaching skeleton with a user-friendly personality that will encourage students of all ages to learn the names of the bones of the human skeleton. One of our most popular skeletons it has enough detail to satisfy students doctors or anyone interested in the human skeleton.
- 3 part skull: removable calvarium and spring mounted jaw.
- Shoulder wrist hip knee and ankle joints are moveable.
- Hands and feet are not articulated.
- Arms and legs may be removed.
- Size: 33.5" tall
- Heavy metal stand - may be removed from stand.
- Includes key with names of bones.
- Size 33-1/2" tall