Musculoskeletal Disorders, Vol. I & II
- Common-sense oriented with well-referenced and time-tested techniques.
- Easy to understand and immediately implement.
- Not overly didactic or philosophically restrictive.
- Up-to-date and timely without being "trendy" in its recommended application.
Volume I: The Spine
- An unparalleled common-sense approach to clinical decision-making especially in situations where pathology is unclear or not responsive to conventional treatment.
- Recently updated sections on spinal rehabilitation prevention work hardening programs sacroiliac/pelvic dysfunction mobilization and exercise make this the premier spinal evaluation and treatment text.
Volume II: Extremities
- A chapter is devoted to each major joint with descriptions of key anatomical features comprehensive evaluation techniques and a handy section on identification and treatment of commonly seen conditions.
- Chapters on introductory principles gait evaluation exercise joint mobilization and prevention complete this comprehensive work.