- The Norco™ Hemi Sling (shoulder and humeral supports) are made of soft, perforated, suede-like material lined with cotton for added comfort, Firm, trilaminate foam material offers excellent pressure distribution at the waist.
- Unique waist belt design eliminated pressure on the uninvolved arm and maintains constant depression of the scapula and elevation of the humerus to reduce subluxation.
- Ideal for rehabilitation of conditions such as CVA, post humeral fracture, brachial plexus injury and shoulder-girdle weakness/flaccidity.
- Trim for a custom fit.
- Sling can be donned and doffed independently and worn over or under clothing.
- D-ring straps on the humeral cuff ensure a proper fit.
- Universal design fits left or right arm.
To determine size measure from the affected axilla across the body to the lateral waist. When measuring females, run tape between, not over, the breasts.
||Axilla to Lateral Waist
||16" - 22"
||22" - 28"