Constructed from the same high-quality materials as the original., Philly Adjustable combines convenient size adjustability with immobilization and comfort.
- Fit 95% of patients with a single SKU
- Anterior height adjustability covers sizes 2, 3 and 4 of the original Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar.
- Tear-off tabs accommodate neck circumferences from 10 to 19 inches
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation comparably to the original Philly collar.
- Adjustable bilateral fasteners ensure proper fit
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the c-spine
- Two-piece design enhances patient comfort
- Conforms to shoulder and mandible contours for stability and comfort.
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
- Latex-Free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic Plastazote® foam helps reduce skin irritation.
- Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy.
- X-Ray and CT lucent. MR safe.
- Clean with mild soap and water