Proactive - Advanced Ultimate Alarm
- The Proactive advanced ultimate alarm has a magnet, chair alarm, bed alarm, and nurse call.
- Auto-Reset - Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied on the sensor pad.
- Visual Signalling - Top mounted flashing lights helps to verify that the monitor is armed (slow green flash) and locate the monitor when alarming (fast red flash) - perfect for nighttime use.
- Hidden dual button reset - Helps deter resident tampering while offering easy access for staff.
- Floor pad compatible - Simply switch the control on the alarm and turn it into a floor sensor monitor.
- Nurse call port - the 1/4" plug works with most existing nurse call systems making this the ideal choice for a bed alarm.
- Magnet option auto sensor - When a sensor pad is plugged in the magnets is automatically deactivated, eliminating the requirement of "dummy magnets for deactivation.
- Compatibility - Can be used with most companies bed and chair sensor pads
- Mounting bracket - Easily attaches to practically all wheelchairs and beds.
- Volume options - low and high volume option offers the caregiver the option to adjust the alarm to the required volume.
- Optional screw locks the control panel to prevent tampering
- 2 second delay options helps reduce false alarms
- Low battery alert.
- Operates on one 9V battery.