Proactive Pretekt Sensor Pads
Chair and Bed
Floor Sensor Pad
- Weight-sensitive pressure pads for bed and chair monitor use.
- When connected, the pressure pad triggers the monitor when weight is removed from the pressure pad alerting the caregiver to respond.
- The alarm automatically resets when the patient returns to the safe position, reducing false alarms.
- All pads are constructed with durable vinyl cover, moisture resistant and easy to clean.
- Sensor pads are designed without holes to increase their water resistance and lifespan.
- Classic chair sensor pads can be used on a variety of chairs and wheelchairs.
- Slim design provides patients with a comfortable seating environment.
- Sensor function warns caregivers of patients attempting to leave chair or bed earlier than most other pads.
- Alarm sounds when person exits the bed and steps on the pressure-sensitive pad.
- Large, heavy-duty, nonslip grips ensures that the sensor pad does not move
- Thin edges let wheelchairs roll onto pad and prevent patient from accidentally tripping on pad.