Designed to apply a physiologically correct dynamic force optimum for rehabilitation of posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) ruptures whether during functional treatment or post-surgical reconstruction.
- A Dynamic Tension System designed to increase the load on the tibia as the knee goes through flexion providing an anterior drawer force that reduces the load on the PCL
- Shear Knobs for specific load adaptation according to the patient's individual anatomy and rehabilitation related requirements
- Polycentric Hinge with extension and flexion stops allowing for range of motion adjustment
- Anti-migration Straps reduce migration and provide comfort while ensuring that the brace stats in correct position
* Please contact for more information *