- Able to demonstrate the movements of the skull via the head joints.
- Fully flexible spine allows one to adjust the model to place it in natural body postures.
- Over 600 hand-numbered labeled details.
- Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions.
- Flexible spine and ligaments.
- Slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae.
- Protruding spinal nerves and vertebral arteries.
- 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth.
- Made from a durable unbreakable synthetic material.
- Top quality life size natural casting "Made in Germany".
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones.
- Final assembly carried out by hand on a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white).
- Easy to remove limbs.
- Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover.
Weight: ~22 lbs