Tegaderm HP Foam Adhesive Dressing
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- An adhesive foam dressing that effectively handles low to moderate exudating wounds. Innovative layer technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment.
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Ideal for situations where increased securement or longer wear time is needed
- Provides a water resistant seat while dressing is intact.
- Mini Wrap has easy application for difficult body contours such as fingers and toes.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers
- Difficult body contours.
- Skin tears and abrasions.
- Superficial, partial thickness burns.
- Mini Oval - 1.25" x 1.5"
- Square - 2" x 2"
- Mini Wrap - 1" x 1"