Tegaderm High Performance Foam Adhesive Dressing Oval
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breath ability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optional wound healing.
- Ideal for situations where increased securement or longer wear time is needed
- Conformable for difficult body contours
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact.
- Film backing prevents strike through and protects against external bacteria and viruses.
- An adhesive foam dressing that effectively handles low to high exudating wounds. Innovative layer technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers
- Difficult body contours; heel, elbow
- Skin tears and abrasions
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Small - 2.5" x 3"
- Medium - 4" x 4.5"