Tegaderm Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breath ability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Demonstrates high fluid handling capacity under compression.
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- Film backing prevents strike through and protects against external bacteria and viruses.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps.
- Skin tears and abrasions.
- Donor sites.
- Superficial and partial thickness burns.