The Great Exercise Handbooks
The Great Dumbbell Handbook
- A practical well illustrated guide on how to use the most basic yet effective exercise tools - the mighty dumbbell.
The Great Body Ball Handbook
- The Great Body Ball Handbook includes beginner and advanced exercises, stretches, and training tips.
The Great Medicine Ball Handbook
- This handbook instructs you how to maximize the use of a medicine ball for core, stability, coordination, and strengthening exercises.
The Great Resistance Tubing Handbook
- A complete guide to performing stretch, tubing, and/or band exercises.
The Great Yoga Handbook
- 35 yoga exercises, or asanas, that are clearly explained.
- Features easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and descriptive photos.
- Learn the benefits of yoga, and how to use props and tools to further your practice.
The Great Foam Roller Handbook
- Learn how foam rollers can be used to challenge and improve core, stability, posture, and strength; as well as improving range of motion, flexibility, and balance
The Great Home Gym Handbook
- Handbook clearly explains how to set up a program to suit your goals.
- 32 common home gym exercises for working your whole body
- Learn about safety, stretching, and how to maintain your home gym.
The Great Kettlebell Handbook
- Easy to follow color photos and instructions that guide you through each exercise
- Includes 39 exercises and 3 sample routines.
The Great Heavy Bag Handbook
- Whether you box, kickbox, or train for marital arts - learn a series of key punches, kicks, and punch-kick combinations.
- Explanation on how to hang a heavy bag, wrap your hands, and stretch