The Great Exercise Handbooks
The Great Dumbbell Handbook
- A practical well illustrated guide on how to use the most basic yet effective exercise tools- the mighty dumbbell.
The Great Balance and Stability Handbook
- This new handbook is part of the popular Great Handbook Series.
- It includes beginner and advanced balance and stability exercises.
The Great Body Ball Handbook
- The Great Body Ball Handbook includes beginner and advanced exercises stretches and training tips.
The Great Medicine Ball Handbook
- This handbook instructs you how to maximize the use of a medicine ball for core stability coordination and strengthening exercises.
The Great Resistance Tubing Handbook
- A complete guide to performing stretch tubing and/or band exercises.
The Great Yoga Handbook
- 32 common home gym exercises for working your whole body this handbook clearly explains how to set up a program to suit your goals
The Great Foam Roller Handbook
- Learn how foam rollers can be used to challenge and improve core stability posture and strength as well as improving range of motion flexibility and balance
The Great Home Gym Handbook
- Handbook clearly explains how to set up a program to suit your goals.
- 32 common home gym exercises for working your whole body
- Learn about safety stretching and how to maintain you home gym
The Great Kettlebell Handbook
- Easy to follow color photos and instructions that guide you through each exercise
- Includes 39 exercises and 3 sample routines.
The Great Heavy Bag Handbook
- Whether you box kickbox or train for marital arts learn a series of key punches kicks and punch-kick combinations.
- Explanation on how to hang a heavy bag wrap your hands and stretch