Thera-Band Soft Weights
- Easy to grip soft shape
- Ideal for home or gym use
- One size ball available in six different weights.
- Tan - 0.5kg
- Yellow - 1.0kg
- Red - 1.5kg
- Green - 2.0kg
- Blue - 2.5kg
- Black - 3.0kg
- Thera-Band Soft Weights are hand-held ball-shaped isotonic weights - a soft alternative to traditional isotonic dumbbells providing users more versatility for strength training and rehabilitation exercises.
- They are unique because the size of the ball with a diameter of 4.5" does not increase as weight increases allowing for a consistent and functional grip.
- This allows for either unilateral or bilateral exercise progressions either independently or with a partner.
- Soft Weights follow the Thera-Band system of progressive exercise and are available in six color-coded weights ranging from Tan ( kg/1.1 lbs) to Black (3 kg/6.6 lbs) increasing in 0.5kg/1.1 lb. increments.
- Soft Weights allow users to increase weight in resistance training and rehabilitation programs without changing grip or technique which is fundamental to the principles of progressive exercise.
- In addition to traditional strengthening exercises for the upper and lower body the Soft Weights can be used for many other applications.
- Their soft texture allows for functional grip or exercises for individual fingers which aid in hand and wrist rehabilitation.
- The Soft Weight can also be used for plyometric exercises for the upper extremity with a rebounder or mini-trampoline.
- Balance training or stabilization exercises can also be performed using the Soft Weight for patients with lower extremity or lower back injuries.
- Each Thera-Band Soft Weight is accompanied by a guide that demonstrates proper exercises for a variety of applications.