Treat Your Own Books
Treat Your Own Back
- Help yourself to a pain-free back.
- This easy-to-follow book presents over 80 pages of education and clinically-proven exercises. The simple and effective self-help exercises in Robin McKenzie's Treat Your Own Back have helped thousands worldwide find relief from common low back and neck pain.
- This book helps you understand the causes and treatments along with a system of exercises that can help you relieve pain and prevent recurrence.
Treat Your Own Neck
- Help yourself to a pain-free neck. The simple and effective self-help exercises in Robin McKenzie's Treat Your Own Neck have helped thousands find relief from common neck pain.
- This easy-to-follow book helps you understand the causes treatments and exercises to help relieve pain and prevent recurrence.
Treat Your Own Knee
- Reduce knee pain stiffness and soreness using easy self-treatment techniques that anyone can perform at home.
- This practical text enables patients to engage in beneficial postures activities and exercises to improve present symptoms of patellofemoral syndrome and anterior knee pain and limit future problems
Treat Your Own Shoulder
- Relieve shoulder pain and soreness with the techniques shown in this book
- Demonstrates techniques on how to apply treatment to yourself whenever pain arises and offers tips that help prevent or reduce the onset of pain