Urban Pole Activator® Rehab Poles
- Premium quality aluminum Nordic walking/hiking pole, specifically designed for long-term and rehab conditions by an occupational therapist & gerontologist.
- Patented designed enhances stability, strengthening, and off-loading.
- Suitable for chronic pain, acute soft tissue injuries, pre/post surgery, stroke, MS, Parkinson's, spinal conditions, cancer rehab, and more.
- 2-Section adjustment with secure twist locking system.
- 3 anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints.
- Patented ergonomic CoreGrip is designed for core strengthening, off-loading, and balance while reducing wrist strain.
- Fits users: 4'2" to 6'
- Collapsed length: 29"
- Pole weight (pair): 1.44lbs
- Weight bearing capacity per pole: 200lbs
- Maximum user weight: 250lbs