Chattanooga Theta TENS/NMES
- 4 channel stimulator developed to treat both standard (Pain, NMES) and specific protocols in rehabilitation.
- 4 standard and 4 full program categories; Rehabilitation I & II, Pain Relief I & II, Vascular, Neurologic Rehabilitation and Conditioning I & II.
- Create and personalizes programs in order to customize the patient specific parameters.
- Technical Specifications
- Constant Current: Up to a resistance of Max 1300 Ohm/channel
- Maximum Pulse intensity: 120 mA
- Pulse intensity increments: 0.25mA
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 µs
- Pulse Frequency: 1 to 150 Hz