- Non-Adherent dressing impregnated with non-medicated ointment.
- Low-adherent primary wound contact layer made of smooth small meshed acetate fabric impregnated with non-medicated ointment basis.
Indications: For superficial exuding wounds such as
- First and second-degree burns
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Radiation injuries
Features and Benefits
- Low-adherent and soothing to minimize pain at dressing change
- Supports a moist environment to help healing
- Does not disturb wound healing
- Does not charge the wound with excess ointment
- Simple handling without release paper
- Latex Free