Cutimed Siltec B Silicone Foam Dressing
- Especially developed for the treatment of chronic wounds.
- The hydrophobic silicone film protects the new fragile layer of epidermal cells and thus contributes to the healing process
- The silicone layer provides for pain free removal of the dressing from the healing wound and from the fragile surrounding skin.
- Super absorbent particles in the foam core
- Both the perforated silicone layer and the super-absorbers ensure a vertical absorption of exudate through the polyurethane foam and highly breathable film.
- Due to vertical absorption and reliable fluid retention, the risk of macerations in the peri-ulcer skin is minimized
- Depending on the amount of exudate can be worn up to 5 days